Fully operational since 1989, Body Clock has been a leading supplier of several back pain machine such as TENS, EMS and electro- acapuncture units to a number of pharmacy chains, medical professionals and hospital institutions.
TENS back pain machine.
* The most simple among Body Clock’s two- high quality product, 1st Choice also has value for money which is available at $49.95. it is easy-to-use that can actually treat two pain areas at once. With a pulse rate and intensity adjustment options, this also has burst, continuous and modulation modes. It allows you to adjust sensation to avoid your body becoming used to one setting.
* Digitally versatile, this product from Body Clock can be used as a wireless TENS machine or utilized conventionally to remedy one pain area with its own leads and pads. TENS Elite’s simplicity lies behind its 11 pre- set modes that is finely suited to combat all types of ache. It has a 30 or 60 minute timers together with a battery- saving shut down option available at $99. 95.
EMS back pain machine.
* Ultimately digital, Profile EMS has seven completely programmable modes. It is perfect for refining individual muscles as well as those in groups.
Packed with functionality and special safety features, it also feels so smooth that you want to use all over again.
* Previously known as TENS ‘n’ Tone, Body Clock Duo is more revolutional now. At $199.95, it comes with bifurcated leads and self- adhesive electrodes. It does not just relieve the pain, it also stimulates the muscles. It amazingly treat four areas at a single period. In Dr. Gadsby’s book entitled “An easy guide to EMS”, this can be yours for free.
Electro- acapuncture back pain machine.
* The latest in electro acapuncture, Stimulus is a device that applies the same old principle as the old oriental Chinese therapy without having to pierce the skin. This $149. 95 product finds acupoints where it brushes off the pain at an easy touch of a button. The acupoints are detected with light and sound. It has six LED indicators on the top of the unit that lights up one by one. This also emits a low pitch sound that rises when you reach the acupoint.
* Shaped similar as that of a pen, Pain Gone is a safe way to control the stingy sensations without even using needles. It can be neatly carried in a bag or pocket without the hassle because it is very light. Using this for treatment will only take about thirty seconds. This product from Body Clock boasts of the following features: used for chronic and acute pain; works over clothing; no leads, pads or batteries and simple to use.
Access Over 49,200+ Articles And Over 6,940 + PLR / MRR Products
This is a PLR article / content. We recommend to re write the article / content before re use.
We use : Spin Rewriter
Spin Rewriter Will Give You Unlimited Free High Quality Content... No Copyscape issues. No duplicate content penalty. Completely readable. FREE of charge. Without any work. All thanks to Spin Rewriter.
If you enjoyed our content, we'd really appreciate some "love" with a share or two.
And ... Don't forget to have fun!